Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm not Telling You in the Title

Why won't I tell you in the title what this blog entry is about?

You might steal my idea.

I'm not sure it 's really a profitable idea. I just hatched it. It's late. It may be something nobody in their right mind would pay for. But right now it feels pretty good to me, so I'm writing it down in the most convenient place, which happens to be my blog.

Because my interests are so broad, and because I like doing research, and because I like helping people along whatever path they really want to follow, I must have one of the most extensive sets of favorites files that exists. And because sometimes folks don't have time or want to make the effort to hunt up all the things on the web that might be useful to them, they might actually be willing to pay someone to do it. So it just occurred to me to set up a business doing just that.

So, if you read this blog (I never know if anyone does because I don't have a counter on it.), let me know what you think. Is it so good that you have already stolen it? Can you not imagine anything more boring? Are you going to say that all a person has to do is track down the right blog to have exactly that work done for them for free?

Hey, it's just an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home